Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WW

Otherwise known as "Wordless Wednesday" except for now I just messed it up because I've typed a bunch of words.

Anyway.

Allie and her buddy entertaining themselves while big sisters were at gymnastics!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVE Allie's shirt - I saw the outfit in your Oct. pics and was going to ask about it...

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh. I can't keep up with your blog when you post every day! But that's fine...I like having a catch up session and laughing my butt off. That pregnant bride story kills me! I can't wait to show that to Nathan when he gets home. He probably gets sick of me "show and tell" ing him things about your kids, but he always admits that they are pretty hilarious. I just love that she thought that was a baby in your belly- her 23 month pregnant bride costume totally doesn't even measure up to how pregnant you were in that picture.
BTW- We still have you beat with our three trips to the ER, but Hazel is three so you still have time to catch up, Allie.

Lindsey said...

ps- Owen and hazel LOVED the pictures of Elmo and barbie learning how to use the potty. they also insisted that the pic of allison was really hazel. strange since they look nothing alike...hmmm...


that first bride pic of lauryn with her head tilted looks like you stuck your own head on a little person's body. she is such a nicole.

Nicole said...

The shirt is from The Children's Place!

Lindsey, thanks for saying she looks like me. I get a little tired of everyone saying she looks like her Daddy...I want some credit, too!

Abby said...

Fun! Too bad you didn't get a picture of Lauren painting on you with her sucker!