Allie made huge strides this year. She started out not saying a word all day and not wanting to use the potty at school (she would hold it all day until I picked her up). By Christmastime, she had made friends with the potty and was no longer "doing the dance" when I picked her up every day. Poor baby. :)
By the end of the year she talked constantly to her teachers and made some great friends (according to her teachers, she and three other girls became inseparable all day, every day!) She had a great end of the year "report card"...such a smart girl!

The kids had a fun end-of-the-year party with pizza and cookies and fun games! But the cutest thing was when they started a game of ring-around-the-rosey all by themselves...and had soooo much fun doing it!
They also played a preschool version of charades. Allie was more than willing to take her turn and act out the word "sleeping". As you can see, it was a riveting game and the kids were totally into it.
I thought this was precious...one of her little buddies.
Playing Duck, Duck, Goose! 
Decorating her cookie...
Such a big girl!
Her wonderful teachers...we were so blessed this year!
To top off the day, the Glovers stopped by for a visit on their way into town for a mini-vacation! The girls were thrilled to say the least!
Ethan and Rachel were also here but we completely forgot to take pictures until right before bedtime and they had already gone home (Lisa, can you believe we forgot to take just ONE picture!?) It was so fun having all six kids in the same house and watching them play. Hard to believe we have known every one of those kids since the day they were born. Time flies!!

2 comments:
Allie is so precious! Like you said... growing way too fast!
We had a blast seeing you. I love how Lauryn is looking at Macy in one of those pics. I still think we should've taken a couch pic for old times sake. Before you sell it, I suggest you document a blogpost to it! Ha! Love you sweet friend and so glad we (and our girls...) can just always pick up where we left off!
Post a Comment