Monday, May 17, 2010

Back with More Advertising

Sorry for the lack of blogging. My kids really are funny and talented and hilarious and brilliant and crafty and clever. I just don't have any pictures to prove it. And even less time to write about it right now.

I took a blogging detour to focus on another true love of mine (aside from the hubby and kids, of course). By the way, my serger is starting to have a burning kind of smell. Is that something that should worry me?!

I have a few more ideas that need to get out of my head and into my hands, but getting these done was a great start! There are two new posts, so be sure to scroll down after the first one.

Let me know what you think!
http://sweetbugdesigns1.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so talented. I'm jealous.
My verification word is alshol, yep. Very close to another word that is slightly more offensive.