Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rewriting the classics, one day at a time

Lauryn has a book of fairy tales and tonight she was retelling one of her latest favorites.

"Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum, I smell the blood of an English Muffin guy."

I think she could teach the Brothers Grimm a thing or two.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!! I think that would make for a more interesting story...

Tracy said...

See....that right there is what blogs are made for! Too funny!

Happy Birthday to Lauryn's mommy!!

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday old lady!!!

Lindsey said...

mmm- sounds yummy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!! I thought about you (and NKOTB) several times today, but I waited too late to call or send a cheesy e-card. I figure you would rather have this comment on your blog than have me call you at 11:00pm. But I LOVE YOU and hope you had a great day.

By the way- why don't you ever look at my blog anymore?!?! :( jk
I put sweetbugdesigns' link on my blog. That was a good idea.

Lindsey said...

oooooo- you shouldn't have said that. i'm totally going to hold you to it.