I have to say that I completely agree with another Zebra mother who commented that she is SO excited about the wardrobe possibilities this year.
Learning the fundamentals of early reading and preparing to enter kindergarten? Sure, that's great and everything. But I can hardly stand it just thinking of all the adorable zebra fashions this school year will bring!!
Allison is a "Ladybug". Not much you can do with that fashion-wise, but it definitely makes for a Halloween costume no-brainer!!
In other news, Allison is obsessed with Tic Tacs. She asks for them all day long. She has also become the biggest Elmo fan and has decided that books ARE enjoyable and wants me to read to her every chance she gets. Finally!!
Oh, and the other day she was crying right after I put her down for her nap. I went in to find her perched on top of her crib with one leg stuck between the crib and the wall.
Good times.
Anyway, I figured I'd end the random post with a random picture.
She goes to be every night and makes sure that crown is sitting at the top of her pillow.I had to just come out and finally ask her why she does that. Her response?
"So everyone will know that I'm a princess."
Well, of course.
3 comments:
That tiara thing is so funny!
hmmm....
I might need a tiara...
ha! Watch out world...here comes Lauryn!! :)
Post a Comment