Working on last minute craft show things...but had a little time to squeeze in some pumpkin patch pictures!
We went to a local patch on Monday. It has been so much more difficult driving all the way out to the big one we've gone to since Lauryn was a baby...traffic is getting worse every year. And now with Lauryn in school and so many extra activities, it's hard to find a day to get out there.
The kids were sad at first, but ended up having the best time at this tiny little pumpkin patch!
Lauryn and the class pet "Leo"...she got to keep him over the weekend.















3 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys - definitely a good replacement for our old place. And it still makes me laugh to think about the kids selling those pumpkins for more than they were marked. Nice!
I love it! The family pic is perfect. Hayden was looking at your pics and said I want to do that! I better get on the ball and take him!
I need to do that this week! You got some great photos!! You look more and more beautiful with every picture I see of you. What is your secret?? I think I'm going to cut my hair again....like yours. :)
And, I just have to share, my word verification is:
confart
Wow. The possibilities are endless with that one. con means with in spanish. ha!
Post a Comment