Fun details about our life with two little ladies!
But really, does this even look like her???!
I think I'm going to cry ... that really doesn't look like her. I think Lauryn still looks like her baby pictures, but Allie has changed so much. This time next year will be here before we know it...sad!
no...not really. I can't believe it either. It makes me sad too!!
Sweet angel baby. She came out with the prettiest complexion (and still has it)!
Happy birthday, Allison!!!!Love, Bethany & Lauren
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think I'm going to cry ... that really doesn't look like her. I think Lauryn still looks like her baby pictures, but Allie has changed so much. This time next year will be here before we know it...sad!
no...not really. I can't believe it either. It makes me sad too!!
Sweet angel baby.
She came out with the prettiest complexion (and still has it)!
Happy birthday, Allison!!!!
Love, Bethany & Lauren
Post a Comment