Most of you who know me in real life know that we did not quite have the Father's Day weekend we had planned. Unfortunatley Brent's special day went down the drain in a hurry, and taking cute pictures around the yard didn't make it on the agenda this weekend. I won't share details here. I just want to reinforce (as I have many times) that my children have the most amazing father on the planet. He is our ROCK, and I would not be where I am without his love and support. Our children are blessed beyond measure.
Annnnnyway, I did promise pool pictures so here are a few from our last family outing to the local pool. The girls and I have been multiple times and can't wait to spend our summer there!
Having lunch at the pool




2 comments:
I hope all is well.
Looks like Lauryn is doing a dance move on that little yellow thing AND Ally looks so big!
(We need to talk gymnastics, by the way....)
I just can't get enough cute pics of your girls. Wish we lived by you guys!
Post a Comment