Now that I'm blogging, it's a lot more fun to document because I can add pictures along with the little details.
So here is my beautiful "baby" girl at 21 months old.

I just love this picture because it is so HER. She loves to wear everyone else's shoes, but takes her own shoes off five seconds after I put them on. She adores baby dolls and all of their accessories (in this picture she was playing with Lauryn's doll carrier while she could...as soon as Lauryn sees her with it the arguing begins!) She has the most beautiful smile and most adorable little gap between her teeth. When she's genuinely laughing you can see her great big dimples on both cheeks. And if we ever leave the house without her pink "baby", it's a safe bet we'll be turing right around to get it. She is as attached to it now as she was as an infant!
She says more words now than I can even begin to list, but some of her latest are juice (duce), giraffe (rirraffe), and "uh oh, spaghettio!"
She's starting to put words together (when she wants to) and the other day she decided she didn't want her breakfast, so she let me know about it. "No nanna (banana)! No wakle (waffle)!" as she tossed her food onto the table in front of her.
Allie is such a joy and makes us laugh all the time! I won't let myself think about the fact that she will be two in less than three months. I don't ever want to forget this stage she is in now!
3 comments:
Sweet little Allie Bear!!! I love her!
I just want to squeeze her up and bring her home with me. Maybe even frame her for everyone to see!
that is the most precious picture! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment