Allison takes a lunch to church this week because she's in the nursery. So I have to pack her lunch the night before.
So anyway, it has been a fun week and we're all enjoying our time at VBS. Here's Lauryn posing in her official 2008 VBS t-shirt. Yes, I did order the small. Our only option was to either wear it as a dress, or gather the side and tie it up with a ponytail holder, circa 1984. Good times!
I think this is her "I'm too cool for school" pose.

In other news, here are three important facts I learned this week.
1. Lauryn knows everything because she "went to swimming lessons and to preschool."
2. She has a sudden interest in telling time. Example:
I was trying to dress her for bed. She was acting silly and falling over and basically pretending her legs were wet noodles. I asked to to stand up and just be still for five minutes.
She responded with, "Five minutes? Ok. What time is it?"
3. And finally, if you play with Lauryn, be prepared to change your name. She is always going to be "Taylor" so don't even think about using that one. But some alternatives include "Stacy", "Emily", "Abby", or "Ashley". Oh, and it actually doesn't matter if you are a boy. You wear your new name proud.
Hope you're all having a great week!
3 comments:
Somehow Ethan doesn't even care being called Ash-a-lee or Stacy...how does she do that?!?
What about Lulu and Angela??
I also loved how when playing Pet Shop, she named one dog "Crazy Dog because, well... sometimes he's just crazy".
so funny! She is such a little character.
Post a Comment