Fun details about our life with two little ladies!
WoW! She sure has come a long way! Wish I could get Hayden in the pool. He doesn't like the cold water. Hope you all have a fun summer.
I almost can't take it! They were both such babies...and Allie still had a few of her little rolls. Now she's run all of that off! Hope you guys have a great time this weekend!
This is *so* last blog, but I can't get over that picture of the girls sitting with their little legs crossed the same way. That is WAY too precious!!
man, I need to buy Avery a swimsuit. It's that time of year huh? I think I've been in denial! :) So cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WoW! She sure has come a long way! Wish I could get Hayden in the pool. He doesn't like the cold water. Hope you all have a fun summer.
I almost can't take it! They were both such babies...and Allie still had a few of her little rolls. Now she's run all of that off! Hope you guys have a great time this weekend!
This is *so* last blog, but I can't get over that picture of the girls sitting with their little legs crossed the same way. That is WAY too precious!!
man, I need to buy Avery a swimsuit. It's that time of year huh? I think I've been in denial! :) So cute.
Post a Comment