Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random

The other day Lauryn was standing in front of the fridge, looking at some pictures she colored.
L: "I did a really good job on this one, didn't I?"
M: "Yes...it's a beautiful picture."
L: "Yeah. I just love how my crafty little mind works."


Several weeks ago Allison came into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Out of the blue, she said, "I have coconuts!"
Clearly puzzled, I asked, "What??"
She looked down at her nightgown and pointed..."See! I have coconuts!"
I had to tell her that those were, in fact, called "polka-dots".


On Thursday my two year old correctly used the word "definitely". I'm not sure when she decided to become a big kid, but I definitely wasn't looking when it happened!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe how grown up they get so fast huh?

I'm working on a cool scrapbook page idea incorporating all the funny little things that a child says. Your kids would be perfect for it! I'll email you the one I did of Hazel (the queen of saying funny things)

Christie said...

Love it and her "craft little mind"!!! I can't wait for my own days of funny sayings.